February 5, 2014

heart blossoms

When an almond tree became covered with blossoms in the heart of winter, all the trees around it began to jeer. 'What vanity,' they screamed, 'what insolence! Just think, it believes it can bring spring in this way!' The flowers of the almond tree blushed for shame. 'Forgive me, my sisters,' said the tree. 'I swear I did not want to blossom, but suddenly I felt a warm springtime breeze in my heart.”
Nikos Kazantzakis

Αδελφή πες μου,
τι είναι ο Θεός
κι μυγδαλιά άνθισε..

Ν. Καζαντζάκης


 Sister tell me,
What is God
and almond tree bloomed ..

Nikos Kazantzakis

1 comment:

  1. happy valentine in snowy new york city
    it better be cold in sotsji
    or are you not interested in wintergames
    strange climate changes
    England wet
    here netherlands spring......
    well friendship is the thing

    lovelovelove

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...